Your humble reviewers here at Best Bread Machine wanted to present you with a model of bread maker that can deliver different sizes of bread to suit your particular needs. And we found that the Breville BBM800XL fits the bill as it can make 4 sizes of bread (1, 1.5, 2, and 2.5-pound).
We have also checked on some of the customer feedback on the internet and found that it is well-loved for its functionality and efficiency. It can make all types of bread recipes including French, whole wheat, and basic bread, and it can also make pizza and pasta dough. And unlike other models of breadmakers, it also has an automatic fruit and nut dispenser which is important if you like putting in additional ingredients to your recipes.
Breville BBM800XL Bread Machine Reviews
“This is one of the best bread machines out there. I have used it to make basic bread and whole-wheat bread on many occasions.” – R. Morris, Amazon.com
“The LCD display screen is FANTASTIC. It’s the best bread maker in my opinion. The large size of pan also works well in making cornbreads and brownies. And you can customize the results as well.” – Mike Shkolnik, Amazon.com
“It delivered a perfect piece of bread faster than Cuisinart. It’s simple, easy-to-use, and nice looking too. I would recommend this to anyone.” – Brooke, Amazon.com
Breville BBM800XL Bread Maker Key Features
- Fruit and Nut Dispenser – Fruits, nuts, and other delicate ingredients are dispensed at the right time so as not to crush them.
- Collapsible Paddle – The kneading paddle on this model is collapsible. It automatically collapses before the actual baking process so as to eliminate the presence of hole in the final result.
- Thirteen Settings – There are 13 pre-programmed settings to choose from (Basic, Whole Wheat, Cake, Jam, Dough, etc).
- LCD Screen – You can look at the display on the unit to monitor your bread’s baking progress.
- Four Loaf Sizes – It can make a 1-pound loaf, 1.5-pound loaf, 2-pound loaf, or 2.5-pound loaf. The choice is yours. Best Bread Machine always uses the 2.5-pound option as we are heavy bread eaters!
- Three Crust Colors – You have the option of choosing a light-colored crust, medium-colored crust, or dark brown crust.
- Recipes – Best Bread Machine is happy to report that it comes with over 60 recipes!
Breville Bread Machine BBM800XL Specifications
Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 16.4 x 13.3 inches
Product Weight: 16.8 pounds
Taking a Look at the Breville BBM800XL’s Looks and Functionality
This is a really nice breadmaker and we like the stainless steel casing even if it’s quite thin. The display panel is easy to read too, as it comes with an LCD screen. And we really like the oven light feature as it allows us to peek through the little window and see how our bread is baking.
Super Easy to Use
This is certainly one of those models that you can leave on its own after putting in all the ingredients. And since we are all busy people, this functionality is very important to us. The unit’s interface is made in such a way that it’s easy to program and you can choose the particular setting that you want just by pushing some buttons. And the fruit and nut dispenser is very useful too as you no longer need to wait around for the right time to add sensitive ingredients.
It Comes with a Guide Too!
It’s really easy to make bread recipes with this unit right away as it comes with an instruction manual and a recipe book too. There’s also a troubleshooting guide that you can turn to should you get stuck in the baking process. We suggest reading the manual first before operating the unit.
Do You Like Adding Fruits and Nuts to Your Recipes?
If you like putting in additional ingredients to your bread recipes, then you will really like the automatic dispenser feature on this model. However, we would like to inform you that the dispenser on this unit is quite small. While the capacity may be enough for 1 and 1.5-pound bread recipes, it may not be that good for 2 and 2.5-pound loaves especially if you like your bread loaded with dried fruits and nuts.
Best Bread Maker Ratings
The Breville BBM800XL has a current rating of 4.2 stars at the Amazon site. It has 16 customer feedback and most of the reviews are 4 and 5 stars.
- Quiet – The beeping alarms are tolerable.
- Capacity – It can make 4 different sizes of bread to suit your particular needs and preferences.
- Customizable – You can customize the size, crust, amount of fruits and nuts, etc.
- Good-looking – It has a stainless steel casing.
- Easy to monitor – The control panel is easy to read and there’s a light inside the oven too.
- Small dispenser – You might find the automatic dispenser to be quite small especially if you like putting in fruits and nuts to a lot of your bread recipes.
What we like most about the Breville Bread Machine BBM800XL is its customizable features. Aside from the ability to make 4 sizes of loaves, you can also choose the crust color of your bread. Furthermore, it has 13 settings to choose from and this allows you to make regular and specialty bread, bread machine pizza dough, jams, meatloaf, and more! We also like that it has an automatic fruit/ nut dispenser since this is a very convenient design (no more waiting around for beeps).
This model may seem to be more expensive than other breadmakers, but we understand why just by looking at its many useful features. Aside from bread, you can also make homemade brownies, and cookies, and cakes. Imagine your savings! So yes, Best Bread Machine endorses this product and we think it’s worth investing in.